GREEN AGENDA IN VOSKOPOJE COMMUNE
Based on work plan of GA on 5th of June 2008 TWA organized and facilitated the third workshop with working groups. During the workshop the working groups determined the trends of the values. Divided after working groups they did the exercise to determine the trends of the values. They agreed the main trends as following:
1. The trends of cultural and historical values:
- Maintenance and preservation is improving.
- Religious monuments restoration is increasing
- Old tradition of handicrafts has just reviving.
2. The trends of environment and nature values.
- Flora and fauna is improving.
- River fishes is decreasing
- Water resources are improving
- Preservation of Nature monuments is increasing.
3. The trends of agriculture and livestock values.
- Livestock is stable
- Health care of livestock is increasing
- Plantation with fruit trees is increasing
- Plantation of forage crops is increasing
4. The trends of tourism values.
- Number of Visitors is increasing
- The hotels and houses that accept visitors are increasing
- Family tourism is increasing
written by Natyra Nderkufitare